Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Not Your Normal Thanksgiving Meal

Thanksgiving is a magical time of year where you get to see family you are excited...and not so excited to see, be thankful for what you have, and  EAT!!! :D
I am sort of a fat kid, so the idea of eating until I hate myself and it being socially acceptable makes me extremely happy.
Now, even though I love to eat and I am not picky; sometimes I wish I could change the menu.
It bugs me how every year it is the same thing.
  •  Turkey
  • Mashed potatoes
  • Stuffing

Why can't I eat pizza or nachos? Every year I suggest it, and my family looks at me like I am crazy.....Well I am crazy, but that's besides the point.

Now don't get me wrong I love turkey, mashed potatoes and stuffing, but I just hate doing the same thing over and over. It would be cool to change things up, and every year have something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment